This is an illustration
by John Graham of the original County Corner fencepost. It is thought
that the post is made from a California Sycamore tree. It is unmilled.
The barbed wire was put around the post in the late 1800s. The post was
recovered from its original spot in 1926 and replaced by a milled pine
post that exists there to this day.
Copyright © 2005, El Fornio Historical Society